Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Followers

I've been pleasantly surprised at the number of people who have been popping in to read this small town girl's perspectives on the move from NYC back to small town Missouri.

It's nice to get emails, Facebook messages, or Tweets about things I've written and photo I've posted. Thank you!

Among the surprise readers I've discovered recently is a friend of a friend who I met not long before leaving NYC.

I hadn't realized that this friend was a talented amateur photographer until he sent me his blog today. He doesn't update too often (he's in medical school, as if that's an excuse ;) ), but his photos make a journey on over to http://www.naterr.com/blog.php worth a moment of your time.

I've just been inspired to reach a little higher where my own pictures are concerned.

As an aside, I'd like to further my previous plug for "Dark Was the Night". It's a strong album. I've been listening to it almost nonstop now for the last two days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just checked out your friend's blog, and his photo's are very good! Of course, we are a bit biased, so we think yours are very good too! Thanks for sharing!

Nate said...

aye mate. thanks for the shout out.

p.s. agreed on the 'dark was the night album'... it's been great afternoon study/nap music.