Monday, April 6, 2009

Calendar

Thank you, Google Calendar.

First, you auto-reverted yourself to Taipei time, even after I designed you to be set to USA Central Time.

Second, after saving all of my events, which I've spent countless hours researching and updating, in Taipei time, you kindly offered to change my calendar to Central Time.

I accepted your gracious offer.

And what did you do? You adjusted all of my calendar entries to the Central Time equivalent of Taipei Time, which has resulted in 4 am art crawls in Ste. Genevieve and midnight hikes in St. Louis.

Every last entry in my Google Calendar is now listed at the wrong time. I'm not happy with you, Google Calendar. I'm not happy with you at all.

4 comments:

Patti J. said...

That Google most definitely has a mind of it's own! I don't know though... a 4 a.m. art crawl in S.G. could be something new and exciting!

Theresa said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Hey, a midnight hike in STL could be interesting! They do a midnight bike ride in Farmington during Country Days so why not a midnight hike?

Going to the coffehouse with my Mom for lunch today. Looking forward to it!

YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.